Am 2012-09-27 16:34, schrieb James Turner:
>>> then the throttle is wide open and the brakes are off despite the
>>> settings in the ~.set file, so the aircraft races down the runway. That's
>>> bad enough on an airfield, but it really screws up the start on a carrier.
>>
>> I'm not seeing that with the aircraft I test regularly - Bravo, c172 and
>> 777. I also didn't see it with the Vulcan or CRJ1000 yesterday. It's
>> possible it's related to my moving the FGcontrols init, but a bit research
>> on if it's aircraft specific, and if so, why, would be helpful.
>
> I've just pushed some changes that should help this (or not!) - please test
> and let me know if you see any improvement.

I can confirm this too (also with your latest changes). Eg. start the
c172p and have a look at the value of /controls/engines/engine/magnetos.
In the c172p-set.xml it is set to 3 but upon startup it is 0. The same
thing happens also to other variables in the *-set.xml.

Tom

--
Thomas Geymayer  www.tomprogs.at / C-Forum und Tutorial: www.proggen.org
      Student of Computer Science @ Graz University of Technology