Le 07/11/2012 10:55, Renk Thorsten a écrit :
> Sorry, I don't want to talk  down on the great job you guys are doing
 > in presenting all this, I'm just trying to understand what it is you
 > consider an eye-catcher. I'm just a bit mystified that somehow a
 > feature which dominated our screenshot contest doesn't count in this
 > department...

Hi Thorsten,

I did run Fred's rembrandt along with your beautifull skies and lights
for two days. The PC was finaly well tunned and all settings were at
max, running as smooth as desirable.

Some scenarii showing advantageous places and weather patterns ought to
be prepared and projected on the big screen on the wall.

But rembrandt was running on a single screen PC, and without preparation
but the tunning of the machine... at a 3 meters in distance it is very
difficult to appreciate that this is way above other screens in quality.
You need to wear your glasses and stick your noze on the screen to see
that it runs with a 200 km visibility.
There are a mere 600 screens in this place, an awfull noise, pple
everywhere and the gem was lost in the middle of this big mess. The eye
catcher is not the gem, but things you see, and notice, from a distance,
like a huge flag with "free" writen on it.

All the best,
Alexis

--
"Quand le dernier poisson sera pêché, l'homme se rendra compte que
l'argent n'est pas comestible" (proverbe indien)