From: "geneb" <ge...@deltasoft.com>
To: "FlightGear developers discussions"
<flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:31:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Flightgear-devel] FSWeekend 2012...

On Wed, 7 Nov 2012, Durk Talsma wrote:

> Hi Thorsten, So, what I was actually looking for was new ways of *using*
> FlightGear, within the limitations of an internet-free environment. Our
> lan based multiplayer server was very effiective in the past, and in the
> last few years we also had some new aircraft and/or a specific theme, or
> even an internet connection, all of which served as great eye-catchers.
> This year was a bit of a step back in those respects, so I found myself
> more often than not reverting back to the tested and tried.

Durk, if you can find someone that's willing to cut the parts for you, I'd
be happy to donate a drawing set for my single-seat collimated display
system. You show up next year with THAT and I can just about guarantee
most folks will forget how to spell FSX. :)

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.