Hi all,  Hi Mathias,

1 )
I'm really interested by your work about OpenRTI / HLA. I've added the RTI
support in the download_and_compile.sh brisa script's in order to make it more
"user-friendly" to use and participate to the development.
I compile SG and FG with -DENABLE_RTI=ON since some weeks but today FG
compilation crashed with this option :/
Here is the compilation log : http://pastebin.com/HnPSfyzs
OpenRTI and SG compilation are fine. I've deleted my OpenRTI/FG/SG build dir
but the issue still here. Do you have a solution ?

2)
I'd be really happy to use/test HLA unfortunately I haven't found recent
documentation about it. I know about the wiki page
http://wiki.flightgear.org/FlightGear_HLA_support_(High_Level_Architecture) but
this page is not up to date.
Looking at your source code it seems that
--hla=bi,<hz>,<federateType>,<federationName>,<profile> is no longer the
correct way to activate HLA, but more --hla --federation=????
Are you able to tell me/us the current state of your work : Is it currently
working ? can we test ? how can we test ? what are the possible argument ? what
is your dev plan (current step, next step) ? Have we need to be connected to an
HLA server ? Can you explain a litttle bit how it works at architecture level ?
(Is it a centralized server routing every packet between user ? similar to FGMS
network ?)

3)
I've worked on a project called "FGAIS" who is certainly related to your recent
"fgai" tools.
FGAIS is a modified FGMS server who inject live traffic (in real time from real
life) into client session. In this way clients can see aircrafts in the FG sky
like he could see them by his windows.
For this I've contacted planefinder.net and they agreed to provide their data
(only ADS-B). The source code is also ready to implement ship AI.
Currently FGAIS work nice only for 1 client (if a second client come on the
server I have a SegFault... I don't know why :/ ) You can find the source code
here : https://gitorious.org/~f-jjth/fgms/f-jjths-fgms-0-x
This modified FGMS server (called FGAIS project) needs SG. You just need to
compile it and connect to him with FG client in an active area (LFPO, EDDF,
KSFO...) and you will see a dozens of aircraft in your "MP list" : it's live
traffic
You are free to use any a part of this project if you are interested in it.
Some links below :
Source code : https://gitorious.org/~f-jjth/fgms/f-jjths-fgms-0-x
Wiki page : http://wiki.flightgear.org/FGAIS
Forum thread : http://www.flightgear.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=17803
Provider : http://planefinder.net/

Since FG is now in a frozen state / debug period the 3) is not important for
now but I'm interested to know your opinion about this project. Talking with
Hooray on the forum I'm aware that RTI/HLA should be much better for this use.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Clément