Hi,

Mathias, some weeks ago I told you about a compilation problem for FG on Linux
when RTI is enabled.
You asked me to remind you of this problem later, this day is came :)

For remembering :

> Clement wrote :
>> I'm really interested by your work about OpenRTI / HLA. I've added the RTI

>> support in the download_and_compile.sh brisa script's in order to make it

>> more "user-friendly" to use and participate to the development. I compile

>> SG and FG with -DENABLE_RTI=ON since some weeks but today FG compilation

>> crashed with this option :/ Here is the compilation log :

>> http://pastebin.com/HnPSfyzs

>> OpenRTI and SG compilation are fine. I've deleted my OpenRTI/FG/SG build dir

>> but the issue still here. Do you have a solution ?

> Remind me to look at that past the Christmas days please.

Today I gave a new try but the compilation still fails :
http://pastebin.com/grfbW2SG
SG compilation works fine with ENABLE_RTI=ON  but FG compilation fails with it.
Can you take a look at it ? Let me know if you need more info, also I can make
some change in source code if you tell me what to change.

Cheers,
Clément