Mathias,

> Thanks, I have moved the rti libs below the simgear ones.
Does this help?

Yes it works fine now ! Thanks you.
But a new mistake appers now, FG is not able to found libRTI-NG.so.1 because
the file is in install/openrti/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libRTI-NG.so.1 I've fixed
the problem by moving all files outside of x86_64-linux-gnu/ directory and now
it works.

Is it possible for you to change the CMakeLists.txt in order to change the path
like install/openrti/lib/libRTI-NG.so.1  ?
We had a similar problem some weeks ago about libsvn/subversion :

http://code.google.com/p/flightgear-bugs/issues/detail?id=946#c10
https://www.gitorious.org/fg/flightgear/commit/3b6436bfb8d5cfb180f7119fd01f365d1f79528e

Thanks you,
Clément