Hi James

Sounds like paranoia on my side, about a "decision", sorry for that. But I
feared that I missed some discussion about 10.5 and spend too much time on
something that isn't a goal anymore ..

So my goal is to have flightgear 2.10 still up for using on a second old intel
machine in the network (no ppc, but where 10.5 install was the origin and
therefor probably the fastest, 10.7 does not run on this machines and 10.6 is
not a free update). I imagine a "low budget second or third instance" for some
scenarios, still with reasonable framerate, but without all the sophisticated
graphics, yes.

I will send some merge requests, but it's up to you or others to decide if it
is worth to have this directives in code, because it's not that longterm
perspective probably and it's a bit crazy for well known reason to still
support 10.5.

Thanks, Yves