Hi James

I'm still trying to be this 10.5 person these days, I don't give up that
fast of course ;-) And I spent a lot of time this week in this believe me.

It started with having all dependencies right, and now I'm still trying
to get simgear/flightgear the right way. When I succeed I will need some
tests (by "real" 10.5 users, but also by users  up to 6/7/8).

I will clone the sg/fg repositories and add the directives, send some
merge requests. Actually there are only two small changes in code
checked in by you: The cocoa clipboard code in flightgear source (the
patch I already sent), and in simgear "svn_cmdline_create_auth_baton"
and "svn_client_checkout3" which can't be used with sdk 10.5. But the
alternatives here are already in place, it just needs a clever directive
using the SVN_VER_MINOR already there.

I got also the sound working now for 10.5, and I'm actually building a
FGx 2.10 against SDK 10.5. When I succeed I will post a download link at
forums to test, and then I will bring the small changes I made to a
clone/merge request to verify.

Thanks, Yves