Hi all

Ok, can we have a decision that SimGear/FlightGear is not supporting OSX 10.5
on intel anymore ? FG 2.8 is doable, and maybe 2.10 with some further tweaks
too, but after looking to what's coming up with "next" I see that more and more
tweaks are needed and that core developers do not take 10.5 into account
anymore (what I can understand very well, but it's not mentioned anywhere, when
I'm not wrong).

Fact is that all dependencies still supports osx 10.5 on intel, but sg/fg
doesn't anymore (since 2.8 this is also posted at flightgear.org for mac
release, >= 10.6).  As stated by James sg/fg code is not tested against 10.5 by
core developers anymore, so please ... I my view a small message should come to
changelog which can be referenced by "supporters" at forums and elsewhere for
this fact. Or do you think this is completely wrong ?

-Yves