He's asking you from what view you take the screenshot. Do you take it
in the fly-by view? Do you take it in the model view? What is the
zoom/FOV that you use?

There are several ways/views from which I can take a screenshot of a
Boeing 777. I can take it from the model view, where I'm positioned
right behind and above the plane with a zoom/FOV of 40. I can take it
from the co-pilot's seat looking at the cockpit panel. I can take it
from a passenger seat looking at the left wing.

Saikrishna Arcot