Hi Martin, Olivier,

I saw your recent commits to
http://gitorious.org/fg/getstart/commits/master.

Unfortunately, tex updates seems still not have been reflected to the
PDF and html manual on mapserver since mid of February.

At least for my environment (TeX Live package from cygwin), as I wrote in
http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg39755.html,
by modifying takeoff.tex line 875
  \subsection{Flight model\index{flight dynamics
model}}\index{options!flight model}\label{flight dynamics model}
  \subsection{Flight model}\index{flight dynamics
model}\index{options!flight model}\label{flight dynamics model}
, the problem has been disappeared.

Could you try this modification to git repo and see what will happen?

Cheers,
Toshi