Greetings,

I tried flying at night in the Cessna 172 with the 3D cockpit.  Is there a way
to light up the instrument panel?  Mine appears completely black.  I found the
switches to turn on the landing light, the taxi light, the strobe light, the
pitot heat, the nav light, anc the beacon.  Or do you not fly Cessna 172s at
night? I would think there would be a keyboard command to light up the
instrument panel.

Thanks,
Jack