On 08/19/2011 01:22 AM, Thomas Albrecht wrote:
> Jack, there is a knob slightly below/to the right of the left yoke which
> turns up/down the panel lights, see:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSPduGnotw

Apparently, the slide control on the right side of the yoke is a white
colored vertical slide which on this version 2.5 doesn't change the dash
lights.  Maybe I am just missing it at pitch dark.   The slider appears
to work but no dash light change.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street    Email:" n5...@comcast.net "