CYBR has recently installed an ILS/DME on rwy 08:

 localizer 110.1, IBR, .. -... .-. , DME 110.1, Ch 38, Runway is 083
degrees, 1593 (250) (I'm assuming this is the glideslope) This information
is from the most recent Canadian Airports Manual, issued this year. Local
pilots believe this ILS is a CAT III, but nothing was said on the Airports
page about its category.

My question is, how would I go about getting this ILS onto our MPMap? I'm no
programmer, so any instructions would please need to be step by step,
assuming I know absolutely nothing about placing objects etc. onto scenery
(which would be a very true assumption; I know nothing about it.) Would
someone please advise me, or put me on to someone who might undertake this
little project? Thanks in advance.

Tren