Hi,

I have the Saitek Pro Rudder pedals (with the Saitek Aviator AV8R-01 as
flight stick). They both work fine, I just edited joysticks.xml and
added the following line to enable the pedals (and another similar line
to enable the stick):

<js-named include="Input/Joysticks/Saitek/Pro-Flight-Rudder-Pedals.xml"/>

Cheers,
Vik