Ok Matt,

I changed the WP division in 11 blocks for the classes and 2 blocks for the
other html docs that should only need little work/checking.
I'll acommodate with this compromise and see what I can do to provide more help
to the help files (smile here) more efficiently now that i have to consider
header files too.
I hope we won't regret not to have centralized all doc in one place, now that
we deal with both H and CXX.

Thanks,
Fabien