In http://www.fltk.org/newsgroups.php?gfltk.development+v:7402
Re: FLTK 1.3 development/release [was: Re:Doxygen: grouping relatedfunctions
with \see]

matt wrote:
> Well, this is exactly why I wanted to limit the whole 1.3 list of
> improvements to Doxygen, UTF8, Fl_Tree_Browser and Fl_Table. FLTK 1.4
> can then have as many new ABI changes as required. Somehow though we
> all just dumped our wishes into 1.3 and now have a bug list that is
> longer than the 2.1 bug list. This is hardly helpful.
>
> How in the world was it possible that a 99% stable 1.1.10 ended up in
> a 200+ bugs 1.3 just by adding Unicode support and documentation? And
> there is still no Tree Browser in sight.

I propose to post an article in fltk.general to explain to the users
that in order to focus development on completing the Doxygen and UTF8
changes for 1.3.x, all other STRs will be temporarily relocate from
1.3 to 1.4.

If everyone agrees, I would then go through the 1.3 STRs and move as
many of the obvious non-documentation and non-UTF8 related STRs over
to 1.4 as possible. I would add a note to each STR, so it might take
me a couple of evenings.

What do you think?
Duncan