Me:

Done: http://www.fltk.org/newsgroups.php?gfltk.general+v:27908

>>> If everyone agrees, I would then go through the 1.3 STRs and
>>> move as many of the obvious non-documentation and non-UTF8
>>> related STRs over to 1.4 as possible.

Albrecht:
> And here is a small list of STR's that *I* would like to stay in
> 1.3 (not exclusive, take it as a list to skip when you consider
> the STR's):
> 614, 1306, 1943, 2115, 2136, 2152, 2159, 2161, 2183, 2184

OK, I've been through the 1.3 STRs. I left all of the Critical
or High Priority ones, those relating to documentation and UTF8,
and I also left those that appear to have patches attached which
could be applied...

Some of those that I bumped to 1.4-feature looked as though they
could be purged completely, but they probably need checking first.

That leaves 9 Features and 26 Open Bugs for 1.3.

Cheers
D.