matthiasm wrote:

> On 30.03.2009, at 14:41, Duncan Gibson wrote:
>
>> I propose to post an article in fltk.general to explain to the users
>> that in order to focus development on completing the Doxygen and UTF8
>> changes for 1.3.x, all other STRs will be temporarily relocate from
>> 1.3 to 1.4.
>>
>> If everyone agrees, I would then go through the 1.3 STRs and move as
>> many of the obvious non-documentation and non-UTF8 related STRs over
>> to 1.4 as possible. I would add a note to each STR, so it might take
>> me a couple of evenings.
>

> +1, but no need to add a note to each STR. IMHO it would be enough to
> just push them to 1.4.

Agreed, no text changes, just move them over.

+1

And here is a small list of STR's that *I* would like to stay in
1.3 (not exclusive, take it as a list to skip when you consider
the STR's):

614, 1306, 1943, 2115, 2136, 2152, 2159, 2161, 2183, 2184

I didn't consider the utf-8 STR's, this is just a list of STR's
that I'm either working on, or I'm thinking that they should be
fixed for a release.

Albrecht