On 05/23/2011 08:41 PM, Ben Stott wrote:

> I don't recommend the latter approach though - if you're going to do
> that, just let FLTK manage the window, like it should.

The CreatedWindow stuff was designed to draw into a child window in
another app. There was never any attempt to make it work for main windows.

> I *may* need to publicly expose FLTK's WM_DELETE_WINDOW atom though,
> because by the looks of it FLTK just checks for its own static version
> of this atom, though I'm not certain and not enough of an X guru to know
> for sure.

You can ask for your own copy of the atom. You will get the same number.
The only reason to get access to the FLTK one is to avoid the overhead
of two different calls for the atom.