On 24.01.2012 19:39, Greg Ercolano wrote:
> On 01/24/12 10:35, Greg Ercolano wrote:
>>      Doc comments are kinda nice, cause it's contextual.
>>      For instance, being a dev on Fl_Table, it's easy for
>>      me to keep an eye on Fl_Table related comments, b/c I often
>>      refer to the docs on the website.
>
>      BTW, not sure if it's appropriate, but it might be fun if
>      doc comments were cc'ed to an fltk.xxx newsgroup, so that
>      one can see the whole stream of comments for the docs,

IMHO this would be the only way for dev's (like me) to see what's
going on and maybe to reply in a timely manner. Otherwise finding
comments would just be by accident (unless you're monitoring some
pages you're interested in).

> and
>      replies there would be cc'ed to the comments section.

I wouldn't do that, but as a one-way street, this might be useful.
We'd have the same problem as with fltk.bugs: it should be read-only.
IMHO.

Albrecht