On 02/22/12 10:14, Greg Ercolano wrote:
> So I should be able to change software.php to do this:
> http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk/tmp/fltk-downloads.png
>
> Basically adding an if() statement that checks to see if the version
> starts with "1." or not.
>
> Later, we can change that logic when one of the dev versions reaches
> a release state.

    OK, checked in as www svn r650.
    This page should now reflect the changes:
    http://fltk.org/software.php

    Hope I didn't screw anything up else-wise.

    If I did, revert www to svn r649 and re-update the website
    (Website -> Update the web site from the Subversion repository)

    Modified files:
        software.php            -- mods to support recognizing dev releases
        phplib/html.php         -- mods to support table titles + css class
control
        fltk.css                -- new 'red' css class for table rows