On 22.02.2012 21:05, Greg Ercolano wrote:
> On 02/22/12 10:14, Greg Ercolano wrote:
>> So I should be able to change software.php to do this:
>> http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk/tmp/fltk-downloads.png
>>
>> Basically adding an if() statement that checks to see if the version
>> starts with "1." or not.
>>
>> Later, we can change that logic when one of the dev versions reaches
>> a release state.
>
>      OK, checked in as www svn r650.
>      This page should now reflect the changes:
>      http://fltk.org/software.php

Looks good, THANKS !!

FWIW: note that I had to clear the browser cache (Firefox) to get the
new css file, but that's a problem I had with other css files as well.
If you see the "Development only" part all with the same light blue
background color, then try if clearing the cache helps.

I only hope that people don't select the *red* versions, because that
seems to be /highlighted/, so it must be the most important (*best*)
versions... ;-)

Albrecht