On 08/03/12 12:31, Cliff Yapp wrote:
> In looking around at available FLTK widgets, I came across this page:
> http://www.9edgedown.talktalk.net/flterm.html

        Pretty sure this is Ian MacArthur's work..
        He's still active on the list, so I'm sure he can weigh in.

        What makes me think so, is back in 2006 there was a thread on
fltk.general
        (search for vt100 in the subject) which he posted about this. The link
is
        different (and dead), but I think it's the same project.

        Quoting the head of that thread here:

Subject: VT100 Terminal emulator

There was some discussion a little while back about a terminal widget for fltk.

I had a quiet Saturday (my wife's a musician, she tends to be busy at weekends
this time of year...) and thought I'd take a look.

I have the beginnings of something that works here:
http://www.imm.uklinux.net/flterm.html

It's pretty scrappy, and needs a lot of sorting out, but works OK(ish) on the
platforms I had available (OSX 10.4.8 and linux FC5).

Ideas improvements, fixes, comments, etc...
--
Ian