>       2682    HIGH    New     ALL     Vertical scrollbar of Fl_Text_Editor
> have a
> strange behavior. Or is bug?  1.3-current     Dec 10, 2011    Unassigned

Probably "survivable" for now? It looks like a real bug, but it doesn't seem to
be "fatal", more just annoying when it happens...

>       2761    HIGH    New     ALL     Force break when wrapping long words
> 1.3-current
>       Apr 21, 2012    Unassigned

Not keen on rushing into this one - I think it needs more testing, and we need
to make sure it behaves "nice" when we intermix this with fltk @-symbol
expansion and so forth (which is a bit broken in places already without adding
this... #2689)

>       2730    HIGH    New     ALL     valgrind, out of bounds access,
> Fl_Text_Display
> wrapping      1.3-current     Oct 03, 2012    Unassigned

Yup... Though I can't say what... This looks like a Real Thing, but I guess
we'd need Corvid or Matt to propose a patch since they are most likely to know
what is actually going on!

>       2705    HIGH    New     OS      FL_EXPORT that should not exist: See
> STR #2632 for
> FL_Button subclasses  1.3-current     Apr 20, 2012    Unassigned

I don't know this stuff; Albrecht is maybe the best for this one?

>       2845    HIGH    New     OS      image test program blank on cygwin/GDI
> 1.3-current
>       May 16, 2012    Unassigned

I can't reproduce this one - it looks like it maybe specific to some display
configuration, or some driver or something? I've tried a few things and it (the
image demo) always seems to work OK for me.

Though... note that I'm testing with mingw rather than cygwin (the STR reports
that mingw exhibits the failure too, however...) and I don't have a Win7 VM at
present, so I tested with a WinXP VM in various configurations, but that may
not be representative...

Anyway, maybe it is acceptable for now, if the trigger condition is rare enough?

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132