I agree that all instances of #if FLTK_ABI_VERSION >= 10302
should be changed to #if FLTK_ABI_VERSION >= 10301.

About the #define FLTK_ABI_VERSION line of Enumerations.H :
it's presently commented out. It should remain so,
so default compiles don't include ABI-breaking features.
Users who want to access those new features must uncomment it
and recompile the whole library.
Just like elsewhere, 10302 should be replaced by 10301.
The Enumerations.H line should thus become:
//#define FLTK_ABI_VERSION 10301