On 11/05/12 16:23, Greg Ercolano wrote:
>       Albrecht brought this up, and want him to check what I write here,
>       but I think what this is about is a few things; before releasing 1.3.1,
>       we need to change this line in Enumerations.H:
>
> #define FLTK_ABI_VERSION 10302
>       ..to either be commented out, or set to:
> #define FLTK_ABI_VERSION 10300
>
> [..]
>
>       Not sure, but I think we may /also/ need to change all instances
>       of tests for FLTK_ABI_VERSION that  currently refer to "10302"
>       and change them instead to 10301, eg:
>
> BEFORE: #if FLTK_ABI_VERSION >= 10302
>  AFTER: #if FLTK_ABI_VERSION >= 10301
>
> BEFORE: #if FLTK_ABI_VERSION < 10302
>  AFTER: #if FLTK_ABI_VERSION < 10301

        BTW, if this all sounds correct, I can do the footwork in preparation
        for the release; just let me know if that all sounds right.

        Basically it just involves doing a 'grep -r' for FLTK_ABI_VERSION
        and editing all the entries.

        Later when we do a 1.4 release, we'd remove all those macros,
        deleting the 'old' code and enabling the 'new code'.

        Then any /new/ ABI breaking code added to the 1.4.0 release would
        be FLTK_ABI_VERSION 10401, 10402, etc..