Am 19.12.07, 17:50 -0800 schrieb Alvin:
> Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:

> > Write a temporary file and paste only its file name?

You neigther confirmed nor denied. Hmm, lets give more details.

I would work as follows:
a: save the content of the Fl_Box to a image file (say png/jpeg)
b: copy the images file name to the clipbord (as Konqueror would do)
c: wait until the image is read by the reciver (as Firefox would read)
d: delete the image file, as it is no longer needed

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management