On 30.11.2009, at 15:51, Ben Abbott wrote:
>>> =
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Headers/CFBundle.h:147=
>> : error: format string argument not a string type
>>
>> This one is of course not harmless, but since the error is in an Apple =
>> supplied header file, and I don't have the gcc version at hand, I will =
>> not be able to fix the issue quickly. It seems that the FL/mac.H header =
>> file overrides something that CF later needs.=20
>>
>> Please try to add this line:
>> #include <Carbon/Carbon.h>
>>
>> as the first line in FL.cxx and let me know if the error goes away.
>
> Unfortunately, the error remains.

Hmm. I see nothing suspicious about this line at least in relation to FLTK.
Please take Fl_mac.cxx and remove the entire contents, except the "include"
line and see if Fl_mac.cxx compiles. If it does, we will have to deduce step by
step which (include) statement makes our compile impossible. If it does not
compile, you will have to find the required compiler flag or the offending line.

Matthias