On 08.04.2011 16:34, Denton Thomas wrote:

> Sorry: 1.3, r8570; and yep - just includes as you listed.
>
> Thanks for the confirmation. I must be doing something in my library build
> that breaks this, then. I've tried re-enabling xft, but no good.
>
> FYI, I am using:
> GCC 4.4.3
> Autoconf 2.65
> Xorg 7.5 (1.7.7)
>
> I'll keep mucking about, reading manuals. Suggestions still welcome.

Look at test/input.cxx, build it using the FLTK standard autoconf,
configure, make sequence from scratch (make distclean, or download
a new dist), then run it. It *should* wrap. If it doesn't, then you
must have done something wrong. XFT should not matter, IMHO (my build
is with XFT, though, and it works for me on Windows as well).

Albrecht