> On 08.04.2011 16:34, Denton Thomas wrote:
>
> > Sorry: 1.3, r8570; and yep - just includes as you listed.
> >
> > Thanks for the confirmation. I must be doing something in my library build
> > that breaks this, then. I've tried re-enabling xft, but no good.
> >
> > FYI, I am using:
> > GCC 4.4.3
> > Autoconf 2.65
> > Xorg 7.5 (1.7.7)
> >
> > I'll keep mucking about, reading manuals. Suggestions still welcome.
>
> Look at test/input.cxx, build it using the FLTK standard autoconf,
> configure, make sequence from scratch (make distclean, or download
> a new dist), then run it. It *should* wrap. If it doesn't, then you
> must have done something wrong. XFT should not matter, IMHO (my build
> is with XFT, though, and it works for me on Windows as well).
>
> Albrecht

Thanks, Albrecht.

I've just tried clean/bare autoconf/configure/make with no flags, then again
using 'standard' Tinycore compile flags:

export CFLAGS="-march=i486 -mtune=i686 -Os -pipe -fno-exceptions -frtti"
export CXXFLAGS="-march=i486 -mtune=i686 -Os -pipe -fno-exceptions -frtti"

Neither fixed the wrap error. I must have an old dependency that is breaking
FLTK or something. I'd expect more than word wrap to break, but ... it can't be
the FLTK library if yours works. I'll try other ideas in the morning.

Thanks again -

DLT