> I'm using a Fl_Choice widget which is located at the very
> bottom of a fullscreen window.
>
> The issue is that when the list is showing up, it is shown
> "downward" and thus not in the window which makes it
> practically unusable. Is there a way to change this behaviour ?
>
> I guess I have to go directly in Fl_Choice code... Where
> should I look ?

Which version of fltk and which host platform?

There was a bug in fltk-1.3.something that was computing the screen
boundaries incorrectly and then positioning the popped up menus badly -
much like you describe.

This is fixed (I believe) in more recent tarballs, so you could try a
recent build - also I think fltk-1.1 got this right.

Or...?

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132