On 12/22/11 12:27, David FLEURY wrote:
> You are right, I will see for a Tree Item solution, to avoid regression
> somewhere else.
> I do not know well enough fltk to have any opinion on this subject.
> Just try to make my tests work for my own configuration.

        I was noodling with creating an Fl_Tree of 65536 in size,
        and I can definitely see some room for optimization;
        adding elements is slow, and scrolling elements is slow.

        I'll see if I can take a stab at optimizing that so that
        adding elements is quicker, and also changing the draw()
        routine so that it only draws items that are within the window.