Hi Greg,

setting the font before calling fl_measure() didn't have the desired result.
But I found a workaround: before adding the topmost Fl_Output I add a dummy
Fl_Output with width = 0 and height = 0.
And now the topmost widget is measured correctly. So my application works
properly - but it would be interesting to know why...

Regards
testalucida