On 02/02/12 06:28, MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:
>>     Other than that, built and ran OK for me.
>
> My code, or Martin's (testalucida's) original example?

        I started with your code.
        OP's wouldn't build; missing includes, std:: notation, etc.

        Also, I could see it was missing the fl_font() setting
        above fl_measure(), and uninitialized wi/he values.

        I just now took his code and modified it until it built,
        was able to replicate his problem, then added the two things
        we all discussed (adding fl_font() and wi/he=0) then it worked. ie:

         void draw() {
                int wi=0, he=0;                   // <-- CHANGED
                fl_font(textfont(), textsize());  // <-- ADDED
                fl_measure(this->value(), wi, he, 0);
                [..]

        ..so I'm pretty sure those are the things OP was missing.