On 10/12/12 15:53, LZAntal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Starting out with fltk. Installed the 1.3.x-r9696 on Mac Mountain Lion.
> Was getting compile errors with 1.3.0 and after reading this
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fltk@easysw.com/msg13956.html I was able to
> install it without any issues.
>
> When I startup demo or fluid from the terminal everything I type into input
> fields goes to the terminal instead the input field. Do I need to install it
> from svn or am I missing some configuration settings.

        I would take the latest svn, as 1.3.0 has changed a lot since it
        was released.

        The devs really need to release 1.3.1 so all those mods get into
        the public. No ETA has been offered as yet.

        The behavior you describe with terminal input sounds like what one gets
        when the binary doesn't have the resource forks assigned to it, and/or
        isn't packaged as a ".app". I haven't seen that issue in a long time

        For the app in question that has the issue (let's assume it's
"./input"),
        perhaps try running:

                Rez -t APPL app.r ./input

        ..where 'app.r' is a file with the following contents:

--- snip
data 'MBAR' (128) {
        $"0001 0080"
};

data 'MENU' (128, "Apple") {
        $"0080 0000 0000 0000 0000 FFFF FFFB 0114"
        $"0A41 626F 7574 2046 4C54 4B00 0000 0001"
        $"2D00 0000 0000"
};

data 'carb' (0) {
};
--- snip

        This should put resource forks on e.g. the ./input binary
        that would hopefully get it to behave properly.

        But I would suggest pulling the latest svn first before doing
        that bit, and rebuild.