On 12 Oct 2012, at 23:54, LZAntal wrote:

> Starting out with fltk. Installed the 1.3.x-r9696 on Mac Mountain Lion.
> Was getting compile errors with 1.3.0 and after reading this
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fltk@easysw.com/msg13956.html I was able to
> install it without any issues.
>
> When I startup demo or fluid from the terminal everything I type into input
> fields goes to the terminal instead the input field. Do I need to install it
> from svn or am I missing some configuration settings.

That does sound odd - I see Greg's already posted some suggestions.

The most recent Mac I have is running 10.6.8, and I'm not seeing the effect you
describe...

What tools did you use to build fltk? Did you use the Xcode project, or did you
use the autoconf Makefile toolchain?

I tend to use the Makefile but I know others favour the Xcode project. In any
case, both ought to Just Work...

In any case, try downloading one of the recent weekly snapshots, see how that
goes, as there have been some bug-fixes since 1.3.0 was released, though
nothing that I think relates to what you are describing...!