Ian MacArthur schrieb:
> Here's a thing; I've been using the 1.1.x svn, are you? Or are you
> using the last tarball? I just wonder of maybe the svn has had some
> minor tweaks subsequently, that fix the configure or something?

Yes, the svn builds all libraries, also fluid and test apps execute.

But there is a problem of thread configuration:

One of my apps started after a clean built, the other app tells about
"undefined reference to 'Fl::lock()", "undefined reference to
'Fl::unlock()". Okay, maybe I should enable threads, but there is no
./configure? I started svn just by "make"...