On 6 Dec 2012, at 09:41, Albrecht Schlosser wrote:

> I'd like to add something like this to the README files for FLTK.
> However, I'm not using eclipse myself, so I'd depend on your knowledge
> to do it right. Would you mind if we'd take your text for a README
> file? Could you maybe help to make it even more clear?

Sounds sensible.

Indeed, if we can write it in a suitably generic way it may apply to other IDE
too, not just Eclipse? Is that possible...

> Thoughts and comments, anybody?

Well - I wonder if it is possible for Eclipse (or other IDE) to be set use call
fltk-config, rather than "hard coding" the include paths, libs, etc.?

If that were so, then one generic set of instructions may work on many
platforms?

But I do not know if that is even possible...
--
Ian