On 5/12/2012 3:35 PM, siaswar tompani wrote:
> How can I compile my projects in eclipse. It can't find th fl librarys.
> I can Compile in command line so it is not mingw issue

Move your fltk libraries in mingw/libs.
Move your fltk includes  in mingw/include
Go to C/C++ - Build - Build variables - and create a variable FLTK_LIBS
with your libraries.(in my case:  fltk3 -lole32 -luuid -lcomctl32 -mwindows)
Please note the first library without "-" .
Also I stick -windows in the end so I dont have to put it seperate.
Go Properties C/C++ General Paths and Symbols and put the libs variable
in "Libraries"
Build project and run.
So, any time you want to compile something, put the libs variable in
"Libraries" and the program with find the rest.
That works in Windows but in Linux I fount it hard to create a variable
so, I put the libs in "Libraries" manually.
Good luck.

Mike.