Guys,
I'm just combing through the Issues list and one that stood out as a very easy
fix concerns signing the assemblies. We already have a snk, however I
thought I'd ask what everyone thought about it. Should we be signing our
assemblies?

I'm not really aware of the implications of signing, I realise you need it
for the GAC, and you can't use unsigned assemblies from within a signed one.
They all sound like good reasons to sign ours; however, are there any
reasons we shouldn't be signing?

James