Sorry for my start, till now I'm working with MSSQL-T-SQL for
communication with a database.

Now I want to have a look to other possibilities and Fluent NHibernate
is one of these.
But I stuck in my first try and don't understand how I can do it.

Tow Tables for Music-CD:
Table 1:
CD_GUID
CD_Title
CD_Player

Table 2:
TR_GUID
TR_Link_CD (as link to CD..)
TR_Title
TR_Player
TR_Duration (double in minutes)

My First list should be:

CD_Title, CD_Player, 'Count of Tracks', 'Duration of CD'

In T-SQL, the last two columns will build with a inner-select (sum and
count, grouped over TR_Link_CD FROM TR) join to CD.

That statement is so easy to write in T-SQL, but I don't understand
the workflow of nHibernate for this example.
Is anybody there who want and can explain me how it works?

If I can handle this problem, I will ask for other problems.

Thank you,
diwoma.