Inside?  I don't agree.  The schemata of writers interviewing painters, poets
interviewing conceptual artists, musicians interviewing photographers, etc. is
very appealing and not at all inside. Where else is it done?  It's a different
slant.  Same old lit crowd?  Again, I don't agree - most of these people are not
mainstream "Art News" kinda stuff.  Where I do agree, they aren't particularly
outsiders, they are mostly rebels who may have made it, but there's nothing wrong
with gaining a following when the concept is heartfelt.  Unortunately, as the case
may be, "outsiders" are mostly selfpublished zines, as far as I've found.

Best,
PK