They put very few small press writers in that magazine. Most publish with major
houses. There's a very big "small press" movement going on in this country. There are
a lot of great writers who get ignored by Bomb. It's almost like you have to live in
New York or write poetry that lacks guts in order to get in there. It's the same with
the fiction.

Jay

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]