On Wed, 01 Jan 2003 18:14:10 -0700, "Carol Starr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
said:
> thank you allen for having the courage to through the bull____  out of
> the
> barn.

  The only bullSHIT in the barn is you.
  Nor is allen "courageous".
  If he were, he'd not be censoring the list.
  And certainly not (us) but others who have been involved in FLUXUS
  rather before him, if we are not mistaken.

  Shu, but we cannot imagine it is comfortable for
  those who attempt to make careers out of currently fashionable
  corpse of FLUXUS.

  Lest it's forgotten, the major figuras of FLUXUS were involved in
  it in the 60s, 70s.

  Typical academic "feeding" after founder's death, as well
  as attempts to rewrite history, after all of the originals
  start dying out.

  It would be so comfortable if all figuras pre-1980s
  when FLUXUS happened are removed n'est pas?

  This is not courage.

  This is cheap egotistical + standard academic shark
  politics.

  FAR REMOVED from ART.

> now lets all have a very creative and happy 2003.

  You are not capable of creativity, dear.
  Self-important drivel? Yes.

  None of the stuff on this list touches GM, Nam Jun Paik,
  Flynt, Cage, Beuys, La Monte Young, Karpow (sp?)--truly +
  genuinely intelligent, good + exceptional
  individuals.

  It's a shame to see academicism destroy yet another
  "corpse" after the acting figures are dead.

> xxx

  Hyenas.

  PS. We are not speaking for nor involved with Eric Andersen.
  The above is recived + transmitted via other manner.

--
http://fastmail.fm - Access your email from home and the web