[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>[process & juju] I think it would be interesting to include a
>transcript of this design process.  In particular it would start to
>give some indications of the relationship between ideas, brainstorming,
>online collaboration, decision-making (or not), & the resulting object.

Yes, this is a great idea - I have been developing a web site for several years (it
unfortunately always get shuffled to the bottom of a to do stack ) called Art Object
with a site of its own making - which is an online development forum for
collaboration, development design and even production of multiples.

>  In that sense, a box/object which is somehows dynamic would more
>mirroristically reflect the process we're participating in right now.
>Meaning a box which erodes, germinates, parses algorhythms, blurs &
>recombines identities.

Yes indeed good idea/ possibility - do yo know about the new biodegradable styrofoam?
Maybe we can use containers out of this - i hear that over time even the humidity in
the air will cause them to breakdown - a self timer to destruction, just like
life. . . . Or for me the idea of using the box as an interactive item which the owner
is instructed to use, modify or change is really interesting.

>[labels] Also I have access to color laser, spitting out a 100 labels
>of whatever would be no problem, as long as its on some kind of
>standard laser paper or laser stickers.

Great thanks a lot- I also have a variety of printers that we can us.

Owen