So is a CD a container, or?

even a word is a container so anything is a container looked at in the right
manner

In today's world the idea of containment and those who wish to blow shit up,
let things fall apart, etc and terrorize those who feel safe in containment
or whose real desire it seems is to keep an older conceptual form of
containment active (a belief system) this has a lot of potentially poignant
possibilities

Maybe somebody could lepf me flesh out these cliches and that will be my
piece

put a sock in it
keep a lid on it
don't spill the beans
hold it in
shhhh
zip it
can it
put a cork in it
keep it under your hat
???

Freshdot.com Web Hosting Service
Host 10 domains on one account  for 12.95mo (USD)
Freshdot Domain Name Registrations
transfers $7.75 for .com, .net and .org - 8.75 for new .biz and .info
http://web-hosting.freshdot.com/
Cecil Touchon: [EMAIL PROTECTED]