Dear Anne--
I am sending my pieces
it took me longer as made many outdoors in an alley
they are visual scores, color etc spray painted and with rubbings--
and then in small print also the event--

i got into making them with shoes found in alleys and dumpsters--
so there are some "steps" so to speak--
sorry it took me longer as i can't work in the place where i live so have to work outside--
i can also send some via email
i wanted to present Event Scores that are also scores--in a visual sense, suggesting thing that are an intersign of visual, sound and performance--colors, forms, arrangementes--of which the viewer make any response they so please--by acting or sounding out--or scrwaling on them a response, like grafitti--on alley walls--

here are some i can send via email write/right now:

for example

CONVERSATION PIECES, or BEGGING THE QUESTION

1.) find a good busy place to stand or sit
with a large coffee can painted various hues or having obsucre personal hieroglyphics
have a sign in bright colors, written on it

CONTRIBUTE THE UNNEEDED CONTENTS OF YOUR POCKETS

the event begins with the conversations with passersby as to nature of the event
THEN THE EVENT OF THE DONATIONS
it continues at end of day when, reurning home, one makes collages and little asemblages out of the contributions

2.) dressed as poor beggar--in any idea of such outfit you please--
have before you a very large can, dingy and bedraggled looking as you wish
have with you a sign
BEGGING THE QUESTION
the event is what ensues in terms of exchanges with passersby

3.) in the gallery, stand dressed in whatever attention getting or anonymous outfit you please--theatrically if you so desire or neutrally
have below you--you may if you like be mounted on a small pedastal/podium--
or beside you
a sing which begs the question
BUT, IS IT ART?
paper and pen are provided for the museum goers to write responses and rop them in the box provided
later, the responses are collectd and made into collaged poems by tearing, cutting them, mixing words, lines, syllables--
and one returns with this and to the question, again taking up the pose beside paper and pen:

BUT, IS IT ART?

again collect the responses, remix--are there any differences now?
BUT, IS IT ART--

4.) WORE ON TEARERISM

in the gallery--or outside, roaming about--stationing themselves at various "perimeters"--
someone dressed as a security guard
with them a large box with stenciled on it the militray looking words
WORE ON TEARERISM