Dear Ann, I sent you three scores via snail mail but I will send via e-mail now.
My short bio is that I now teach design, sculpture and advanced photography at Mt. Vernon, Ohio, University. I met Ken Friedman while teaching at South Dakota University in April, 1975. We have been friends and correspondents since. I met Dick Higgins, Allison Knowles, and George Maciunas in 1976 when I spent the summer on the Higgins farm near Barton, Vermont. I catalogued Dick's performances upt to that time. I also wrote 50 CHARACTERISTICS OF FLUXUS from that experience. In 1978 Ken named me Director of Fluxus West. I think I'll send this bio now and the scores later.-Don

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es