My scores:
1 Have a man representing Dick kneel on the floor with his head extended over a large galvanized was tub. A woman representing Allison clips his hair close then shaves his head bald with an electric razor.

2 The man representing Dick does not cut his hair again until exactly one year later. For documantaion take straight on head and shoulder shots at regular intervals such as every month or every quarter. Send the photos to me. (Don Boyd, 75 S. Main St., Fredericktown, OH 43019

3 The woman representing Allison climbs an 11 foot wooden ladder and pors champagne over the basld head of the man representing Dick. Then she climbs down and dries his head with a towel.

4 Put an ad in the local paper offering to meet people near a lampost in downtown Duluth. List ba specific night and time. The date should have some local significance, such halloween night, etc. Serve everyone who shows up hot cider.

I title all of these, TRIBUTE TO DICK HIGGINS AND ALLISON KNOWLES.-Don

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963